Regardless of how well you maintain your roof, the day will come when it needs replacement or restoration. Though employed to resolve the same problem — an aged or compromised roof — these two processes are widely different in their cost, implementation, and effects. Roofing replacement, or re-roofing, represents a complex, involved, and expensive project. Roof restoration service, on the other hand, can occur quickly at an affordable price. If possible, Jantzi's Roof Restorations always recommends that clients pursue restoration.
Roof Restoration Service Benefits
When we perform a roof restoration, you can count on a host of benefits. If you’re interested in this service, make sure to pursue it quickly, as roofs damaged beyond a certain point are no longer eligible.
- Affordability: A roof restoration runs less than half the cost of full replacement.
- Cool Roofing: The roof coatings used in restoration work improve a roof’s reflectivity to raise the energy efficiency of your structure.
- Tax Savings: Restoration counts as a maintenance expense, which provides tax benefits.
- Fire Resistance: A roof coating can greatly improve your roof’s resistance to fire.
- Monthly Savings: The cool roof characteristic will put less demand on your ACs, which can save on both monthly bills and repair or replacement costs.
- Less Disruptive: Restorations involve a small crew performing quick, clean work. This is a drastic improvement over the intrusiveness of replacement.
- Environmental Benefits: Restorations will lessen your structure’s carbon footprint, and result in less waste sent to the landfill.